Clear all

Question Cruden Rural House

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hi, me and my wife are getting mortgage for our first house. During process we find out that house is steel framed Cruden Rural build.
We would like the steel frame checked. Is there any easy way of checking the condition of stanchions? Can it be done without doing big damage?

Another question is if the steel frame need to be repaired, what estimate cost im looking at?

Would really appreciate some advice here.