Information Information on Lecaplan systems
I am considering a Lecaplan house, I haven't got confirmation yet but I believe it's a type B. I can't find any information on it at all, and I am a bit scared it will present issues in the future. I guess my questions are:
1) Where can I find more information on this type of build?
2) I think this type of build is on the defective list. Does that mean that if it has been repaired, it's not considered defective anymore?
3) I want to do quite a bit of renovating, would the fact that it's a lecaplan, or even just that it's prc impact the work?
4) Anybody has any experience on getting home insurance for this type of build?
5) Would I make a mistake in buying this house? Halifax would lend on it, which is reassuring, but I guess I am a bit scared and would like to know what people think.
6) On the same note as above, if anybody knows a surveyor who specialises on these builds I could have a chat with, I would greatly appreciate the opinion of an expert.
Many thanks to whoever can answer