Notifications
Clear all

Recommendation? St Albans Non Standard Construction House List

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi, Any ideal where I can find/ download the list of Non Standard Construction property in St. Albans, Hertfordshire? 
Thank you 
Nina

Topic Tags
1 Answer

Hi Nina, council lists are available by clicking on the housing lists link on the left menu page of the site (if using desktop view). Unfortunately, St Albans Council would not provide us with a full list of properties in their area. They choose to hide behind certain Freedom of Information rules, claiming that the release of street names and postcodes of council properties, breaches personal, identifiable information laws. This is despite the vast majority of councils happily supplying street names, postcodes, and even building numbers.

All St Albans Council would supply, was the brief list below, showing only property totals for the City.

St Albans City Airey -52
St Albans City Belfry -107
St Albans City Dury Gregory -89
St Albans City Dury System 3 -134
St Albans City Hawksley BL8-9
St Albans City Lovell -133
St Albans City Swedish Timber -3
St Albans City Trusteel -6
St Albans City Unity -138
St Albans City Wates -89
St Albans City Wimpey No Fines -177

I did manage to uncover some data from an earlier 2014 release, identifying a number of 'Belfry Constructions', at the following locations;

• Chiltern Road -13
  • Mendip Close -9
  • Windmill Avenue -4
  • Quantock Close -10

I'm sorry I can't provide you with any further information. If you have a query about the buildings in any particular street, let me know the street name and I can take a look for you.

nina nina Topic starter 23 November 2022 9:54 PM

@nsh-team Thank you very much for your prompt reply and I appreciate your effort!

Voivi Voivi 23 November 2022 11:40 PM

@nsh-team You're very welcome Nina. 

Should you require any further assistance, please just ask.