Notifications
Clear all

Due to unprecedented demand for our services, we now have a temporary home here at nonstandardhouse.com

[Sticky] Recommended Property Surveyors & Structural Engineers  

BISF Admin
Admin
(@bisfadmin)
Noble Member

Our members frequently seek the services of RICS accredited Building Surveyors and Structural Engineers who are experienced in the surveying of Non-Traditional Constructed properties.

In order to assist our readers, we are creting a new index of recommended companies or individuals who meet this criteria.

If you have recieved an excellent level of service from a surveyor  who ws lso knowledgeable regrding your property type, please let us know in the comments below. 

Alternatively, if you are a company who has experience with non-traditional property surveys, please forward your contct details to admin@bisfhouse.com, so that we may contact you and add you to our list of recommended providers.

1 Reply
BISF Admin
Admin
(@bisfadmin)
Noble Member

BISF HOUSE RECOMMENDED SURVEYOR - LONDON AREA

For those who require a surveyor in the London area, we highly recommend contacting Mr Barry Smith at Mint Structures Ltd.

thumbnail image001

Civil & Structural Engineers & Party Wall Surveyors
Hamdan House, 2nd Floor, 760 High Road, London, N12 9QH

Mr Smith has extensive experience with regard to the surveying of B.I.S.F properties and other forms of non-traditional constructed homes.

With offices based at Finchley and Blackheath, Mint Structures are well placed to serve residents in the London and surrounding areas.

For those living further afield, outside of the London area, I would suggest contacting Mint Structures directly on 020-8446-4650 as they will often consider travelling further afield, depending upon the location.

For further information, please visit https://www.mintstructures.co.uk/ and find out what they can do to assist you in getting the right survey for your B.I.S.F or other Non-Traditionally constructed property.

Share:
Scroll to Top