Notifications
Clear all

Due to unprecedented demand for our services, we now have a temporary home here at nonstandardhouse.com

[Sticky] What Home Improvements Have You Made?  

Page 1 / 17

BISF Admin
Admin
(@bisfadmin)
Noble Member

What Home Improvements Have You Made in Your Home?

We Know that BISF home owners are passionate and resourceful when it comes to home improvements.

We want to know what you yourself have done to improve or renovate your BISF home!

Share your thoughts, ideas and designs with us a BISF House and get valuable feedback from other members of our site.

You can easily upload photographs, show of your work or even share before and after shots. If you're feeling really creative you even create your very own post and upload images of your project for others to see.

You can also discuss any problems or concerns that may have in fact you can share any aspect of BISF home improvement on the internets only dedicated BISF Website.

We know how hard it can be to find reliable and resourceful information relating to this type of property.

By sharing your projects, you will be helping to create a one stop information and resource database for other owners facing similar projects. You will also receive valuable advice from other members that can prove invaluable to any BISF property owner.

140 Replies
Denton
Registered
(@denton)
Eminent Member

Why not get members to post flyers through the letterboxes of their local BISF houses? This website has got great potential as a helpful and innovative resource, it just needs a greater amount of input from BISF home owners all over the UK.

BISF Admin
Admin
(@bisfadmin)
Noble Member

I agree Denton, we do need more input from other BISF owners as after all it is for the benefit of us all.

I have a couple of mail drops planned for areas gathered from Google Mapping, it can be a bit hit and miss but as the site is still so new I am confident that the user base will grow in time.

Thank you also for your comments, It makes all the hard work worthwhile!

Marc

Teresa
 Teresa
(@Teresa)

We have knocked our wall down in the living room and it made a massive difference.
The wall itself came down pretty easily and as it wasn't load bearing no other support was needed.
I think having a porch too though is a must as it stops the draught coming in and stops people seeing straight into the living room. :0)

Sharon
 Sharon
(@Sharon)

Hi

I bought my house from council a few years ago and I want to start and do renovations to my house. Has anybody ever knocked down the wall in the passage to the sitting room?

Page 1 / 17
Share:
Scroll to Top