Clear all

Question Watts Contruction (Sandwell Council)

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Our property was a Watts construction but was upgraded with brick exterior. We bought the house in 2015 with no problem with mortgage , however we are now looking to sell and are advised that we need a PRC Certificate, would this have been needed back in 2015 and should our solicitor have requested this previously? I have contacted the Council who owened the property previously to see if they have any information also to support us. should they have something or know what repairs where carried out? Thank you Razz