Notifications
Clear all

Due to unprecedented demand for our services, we now have a temporary home here at nonstandardhouse.com

DIY SOS  

John Holmes
Registered
(@johnch121)
Eminent Member
3 Replies
BISF Admin
Admin
(@bisfadmin)
Noble Member

Hi John, Yes you did!

I saw your previous post notification but couldn't find the post. Glad you managed to get it sorted and thank you for providing an excellent link to the DIY S.O.S Dartford episode.

I had created a post previously regarding this exact episode but unfortunately the link that I posted was not of the full episode and frequently chaged to the wrong episode entirely for some strange reason, but now thanks to you, that's now been corrected.

It was an excellent and insightful episode, even though the team did manage to get a few of the houses facts wrong, insluding a statement that these houses were only built as temorary dwellings, which of course is untrue.

I'm not going to sit back and take another look at the entire screening.

Thanks again John and I hope other members who haven't seen this epsode will enjoy watching it too.

Marc

Original article HERE

diy sos banner image

BISF Admin
Admin
(@bisfadmin)
Noble Member

Here's the house as it looked in 2018.

diy sos 2018

John Holmes
Registered
(@johnch121)
Eminent Member

What I really like is the whole front being rendered, haven't a clue how much it would cost, but I think it certainly changes the look of the property and I am sure it must help insulate the house well. 

Share:
Scroll to Top